Our innovative beginner’s course is designed to provide you with all the essential knowledge and skills required to get you started on your exciting journey as a makeup artist.
With both theoretical and practical teaching techniques, this inspirational course is sure to leave you exhilarated and ready to pursue your new career.
The make up industry in recent years has soared and our courses have been designed to stay ahead of the trend and keep our training current. In an ever changing world of make up styles and products our students need to feel confident to go out and work in such a competitive field. Our courses aim to achieve that.
Duration: 6 weeks
Fee: £595 (£200 deposit)
- Relevant Knowledge on text books, magazines & websites for research purposes
- Relevant hygiene and contraindication awareness
- Client & skin preparation and relevant hygiene and contraindication awareness
- Skill of foundation selection
- Application techniques for flawless skin , essential for every makeup application
- The art of concealing & corrective camouflage
- Essential knowledge into the lucrative world of bridal makeup
- How to generate business in this field
- Demonstration on airbrushing makeup
- How to create the perfect brow
- Understanding face shapes and contouring techniques including cheek sculpting
- Period makeup - Insightful workshop on how makeup has evolved throughout the decades from 1920’s - current
- Demonstration and practical on Marilyn Monroe and Twiggy style makeup
- Workshop on current makeup trends e.g. smoky eyes, eye definition, blending techniques, glamour and creative evening makeup
- Photo shoot with leading industry fashion photographers and professional models
- One to one feedback session with Ciara