With both theoretical and practical teaching techniques, this inspirational course is sure to leave you exhilarated and ready to pursue your new career.
The make up industry in recent years has soared and our courses have been designed to stay ahead of the trend and keep our training current. In an ever changing world of make up styles and products our students need to feel confident to go out and work in such a competitive field. Our courses aim to achieve that.
- Relevant knowledge on text books, magazines & websites for research purposes.
- Relevant hygiene and contraindication awareness.
- Client & skin preparation and relevant hygiene and contraindication awareness.
- Skill of foundation selection
- Application techniques for flawless skin, essential for every makeup application.
- The art of concealing & corrective camouflage.
- How to generate business in this field.
- Demonstration on airbrushing makeup.
- How to create the perfect brow.
- Understanding face shapes and contouring techniques including cheek sculpting.
- Period makeup - Insightful workshop on how makeup has evolved throughout the decades from 1920s - current.
- Demonstration and practical on Marilyn Monroe and Twiggy style makeup.
- Workshop on current makeup trends e.g. smokey eyes, eye definition, blending techniques, glamour and creative evening makeup.
- Photoshoot with leading industry fashion photographers and professional models.
- One to one feedback session with Ciara Daly.
Next available courses start Monday 19th March/Saturday 7th April
028 9066 7171