Ciara Daly Makeup uses Retail Merchant Services Ltd for the handling of online transactions. Retail Merchant Services Ltd enables over 45,000 UK businesses to accept card payments online, over the phone and in person. Founded in 2007, Milton Keynes based Retail Merchant Services Ltd is the UK’s leading card payments provider for small businesses . Your details are kept secure via a number of measures - ensuring your total security.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
When you contact us via email, or via our online contact form, we will reply wherever relevant to the same email address from which your enquiry was sent. This includes enquiries made concerning customer orders and accounts, and any other enquiries. We recommend that any enquiries made, which may result in a reply containing confidential information, are not sent from a shared email address, or from an email address that others may have access to.
Disclosing Your Information
- i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to InformationIn accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.