Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any contract will be communicated in English
- Ciara Daly Makeup website uses links for suitability, however, external websites are beyond the control of Ciara Daly Makeup and we accept no responsibility for the content of any website it links to.
- Breach of these terms & conditions including failure to make payment, hesitating on the provision of information we request in order to establish the accuracy and validity of your identity or any other information provided by you. If we have cause to suspect that you are about to enter or have entered into criminal or fraudulent activity may cause us to suspend or terminate your access to our website and report you to the relevant authorities.
- When Ciara Daly Makeup have received our payment from you ownership passes to you.
Details on Company Information
- Ciara Daly Makeup refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 397 Lisburn Road, BT9 7EW, Belfast. Our company registration number is 609567.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to shop on this site unless doing so under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- By using this website you are in contract with Ciara Daly Makeup, we welcome commercial and consumer orders however we have the right to refuse any order at our discretion, if we believe there are arrangements with a supplier.
- Ciara Daly Makeup use email for communication with clients.
- When accepting an order, this is a legal binding between you and Ciara Daly Makeup, acceptance is complete when Ciara Daly Makeup receives full payment for the goods, which we will back up with an email containing an invoice and confirmation, this will contain the contract you have entered into, and also a link to these terms and conditions.
- We also advice that when you receive information from us you should keep a copy of this for your records.
- Until Ciara Daly Makeup accepts your offer no contract for sale of goods will be in place. The receipt sent to you through email then represents your order details.
Details on Customer Information
- The details you give to us must be correct. Including the credit/debit card details, if this is not the case, it is fraud and will be taken up according with authorities.
- Sufficient money should be in the card to cover all costs including delivery.
- It is a criminal offence to use a false name and will result in prosecution; in turn this will result in the extinction of usage of Ciara Daly Makeup website in the future.
- Delivery will be charged at £3.00 for orders within the UK & Republic of Ireland.
- The term 'normal working days' means Monday-Friday, excluding bank and legal holidays. Ciara Daly Makeup attempt to deliver all orders within 3 working days whenever possible. It is possible that an order may be delayed due to no cause to do with the company; we at Ciara Daly Makeup have the right to extend this delivery period for a maximum of ten days after order was placed before cancellation or refund can occur.
- Please allow extra delivery time for some areas of Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland
- If the courier has tried to contact you with the product within the ten working days you will not be eligible for the refund.
- If the item is out of stock, your order will be cancelled. We will contact you by email, to either refund or amend your order, if this unlikely scenario occurs. You can monitor the progress of your order using the order tracking facility on your account page with Ciara Daly Makeup.
- Although the timescale is three working days if we cannot meet these due to no acts of our own, weather, strikes or any other reason out of our control we are not liable.
Cancellation & Returns
- The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
- Ciara Daly Makeup offer 14 day returns.
If you are not happy with your purchase from Ciara Daly Makeup please email email@example.com with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number. After receiving a reply, you should then post the goods to:
Ciara Daly Makeup Web Department
397 Lisburn Road
- It is your responsibility as the customer for returning goods to Ciara Daly Makeup. If the returns are not prompt there will be a delay on the refund. You are also liable for costs unless the product is faulty or delivered in error.
- If goods are returned and found to be opened, used or damaged we at Ciara Daly Makeup are not obliged to carry out a refund.
- If you do wish to and successfully cancel an order the amount will be transferred onto your credit/debit card within from 7 to a maximum of 30 days.
- We cannot permit refunds and are not responsible for user errors within the site.
- There may be a delay in the refund, if you do not wait on our authorisation.
- When returning goods, only post to the head office; Web Returns, Ciara Daly Makeup, 397 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EW. Goods cannot be returned to any Ciara Daly Makeup Branch or 3rd party retailer.
- If you receive goods which you did not order, or the correct order but damaged, we at Ciara Daly Makeup will offer replacement or a refund.
- All products on our online store which are covered by fault/manufacturer are covered, unless stated differently, for one year.
- Damaged or misused items are not covered under this guarantee. As the customer you can have the item returned to you, or Ciara Daly Makeup can dispose of the item for you. If we do not hear back from you within ten working days of receiving the item, we will assume you want us to dispose of the particular item.
- Credit/ Debit cards will be debited at the time of the order being placed. There will be additions to the price of the product, VAT and delivery charges. However the total price will be stated before the confirmation of the charge. All charges will be Pounds Sterling, your card company will make the exchange to your local currency. As exchange rates vary you will have to check with your credit card company for the exact rate. We cannot be held responsible for any variation in exchange rates or the loss of any monies due to fluctuations.
- Title to the product ordered on Ciara Daly Makeup will pass to the customer once payment has been received. Risk will not be passed until delivery of such item.
Price and Product Information
- Should an error relating to the price of goods listed on www.ciaradalymakeup.com occur, Ciara Daly Makeup is not required to accept a contract of sale under such terms. In such an event we will contact you by email to inform you of the error, and will not proceed with your order until you confirm that you wish to do so at the correct price. Ciara Daly Makeup undertakes to resolve and amend any errors as quickly as possible following notification or discovery of an error.
- Some items on the website may not reflect the actual product however these are enhanced for effect and for the purpose of illustration only. We cannot guarantee that the image shown accurately represents the product you will receive.
Complaints should be addressed to;
Complaints Department Ciara Daly Makeup
397 Lisburn Road